Google's parent company Alphabet has reported a big jump in revenue in its latest financial results, with the company's finance chief hailing the figures as "terrific". Alphabet - which comprises...
29 July 2016
RelatedShow more like this
Snooper’s Charter: UK citizens don’t trust the government with their data
Connected cars and security systems top IoT concerns for consumers
New phishing campaign sends texts asking for Apple account details
88 per cent of ransomware targets healthcare organisations, figures show
Latest News / Technology
Facebook users grow to 1.7 billion a month as revenue exceeds expectations
- TechnologyMillions of wireless keyboards vulnerable to data theft, researchers reveal
- TechnologyCyber security skills shortage 'leaving businesses and countries vulnerable'
- TechnologyAndroid HTML development tool app is actually media-stealing malware
- Technology88 per cent of ransomware targets healthcare organisations, figures show
- Latest News / TechnologyMobile bills warning as children play games on parents' phones
- TechnologyTrump calls on Russian hackers to 'find' Hillary Clinton's deleted emails