The reaction to the 13th May global ransomware attack was either a delayed response to our own weaknesses in cyber defence or a hysterical misinterpretation of the events. None of...
24 May 2017
RelatedShow more like this
Latest News / Management / Technology
The Firm and the Infirm
Driverless cars disrupting the insurance industry
What countries are investing in robots?
AI and automisation should be embraced, not feared’ says Jo Causon, CEO of the Institute of Customer Service
AI and the liability challenges it will create
- Cyber Security / Latest News / Technology / Technology Videos / VideoInterpreting the WannaCry press hysteria, what your business needs to know
- TechnologyDriverless cars disrupting the insurance industry
- TechnologyLeaders putting firms at risk by failing to protect social media accounts
- Latest News / Management / TechnologyThe Firm and the Infirm
- TechnologyWhat countries are investing in robots?