Events/ R3: Resilience, Response & Recovery 2016
Attend Reserve your place now – use the registration button above or contact Tracey Meaneaux on 0208 349 6475 or via email at email@example.com. Sponsor If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Marc Morrow and the sponsorship team on 0208 349 6453 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Speak If you are a leader with a story to tell then we would like to hear from you. Email Alice Macklin at email@example.com.
R3: Resilience, Response & Recovery 2016 Sponsors
R3: Resilience, Response & Recovery 2016 Testimonials
- "Great event – very knowledgeable delegates, excellent speakers, good location and a great team organising. Congratulations!" Managing Partner, Hunton + Williams
- "Great set of presentations and debates. Well-paced and great content."
- Very professional, interesting and relevant. An excellent use of time. Thank you. Global Head of Fraud Risk, HSBC
- "Excellent speakers, passionate and knowledgeable. Very well orchestrated. My attention was kept throughout the day." Group Information Security Manager, CAPE plc
- "Good pace, relevant content, good delivery." Head of Infrastructure, DMU
- "Full of information that was interesting. The focus not only on how cyber-crimes happen but the flows in the basic ways they are dealt with and the following day response was very interesting." Risk Analyst, Payvision
- "This event was very well organised with location, venue & catering. The speakers were very good and the selection of topics was fantastic. I especially enjoyed the Cyber Incident Response discussions. Would highly recommend it to anyone"
- "A good programme with interesting topics and speakers."
- "I found the event to be useful both in terms of the content of the agenda and in the opportunities to meet peers and vendors."
- "Good quality speakers and interesting & engaging panel discussions. I would definitely recommend this summit to colleagues."