If the Olympics are about bringing people closer together, that’s as true off the track as on. But can the love-in last beyond August? On current extrapolations, it’s likely to be a century or more before the Olympic and Paralympic Games come back to London. So logistical lessons from this year’s exercise may be a [...]
Tag Archives: A platform for building a legacy
Supply Fest 2013: Tom Hoad
- E-learning’s unlucky 13 28 March 2013
- Tom Kuhlmann’s take on interactivity 12 February 2013
- Feel the pulse of your people 8 July 2012
- LEGO, Kevin Bacon and deep-sea containers: the key to good supply chains 15 May 2013
- Customer Focus: Social media engagement strategies 16 April 2013
- Outsourcing 12 February 2012
- Oil & gas 30 March 2013
- Sharpen up your negotiating skills 12 February 2012
- Farmers’ union calls for beef supply chain unity 20 June 2013
- A toss-up between risk and reward for ambitious firms 20 June 2013
- News: Russian coal output and Scandinavia 19 June 2013
- Mining In Space: The sky’s the limit? That’s just the beginning 19 June 2013
- News: Deep sea mining, investment, and Canadian competition 18 June 2013
- Mining: Joining forces to survive 18 June 2013
- Mining bust determines which firms are cut out for big time 17 June 2013
- Customer Focus: Shoppers ‘hate’ high street experience 17 June 2013
- The magic of stories - Like Minds Blog - Establishing employer brands and communicating business strategy: [...] To read the full article click here. [...]...
- RobertGreenway: After reading this article I can really see the be...
- How supply chains can be used for humanitarian ...: [...] Micro-retailers and other small businesses b...
- Boss seating: They\'ve additionally supplementary animal skin cu...
- Supply Fest 2013 Liveblog - Business Reporter: [...] 1145: Away from sustainability, a round-up...
- SupplyFest 2013 Liveblog - Business Reporter: [...] 1145: Away from sustainability, a round-up o...
- Nurturing and Promoting High Potential Talent | theconsciouswriter: [...] was reading a great article that was publish...
- BAIL-IN II (UPDATE) | there is no debt: [...] Margaret Thatcher alluded to the ‘stat...