The future: Riding the customer experience rollercoaster

Delivering an exceptional customer experience (CX) today can often feel like riding a rollercoaster at the nearest amusement park.

cyara

One moment, you’re charging towards the summit and the next you’re plummeting down, hanging on tightly. Meeting customer expectations also requires constant, high-velocity change, which is very challenging.

The speed of innovation can be the fastest route to a CX that differentiates a company or the shortest path to derailing the company’s reputation. “The ability to rapidly and continuously innovate is critical in today’s omni-channel world,” says Alok Kulkarni, CEO of Cyara, the market-leading provider of an automated CX testing and monitoring platform, as well as a Gartner 2015 Cool Vendor. The Cyara Platform focuses on helping customers transform their CX, and Kulkarni thinks there are three CX trends that point to the value Cyara brings to its customers.

Customer experience is the new differentiator

Price is no longer a competitive advantage. A 2013 report on global contact centres by Deloitte showed that 62 per cent of organisations view customer experience as the competitive differentiator.

Customers want choice

Enabling customers to engage using the channel of their choice and a CX that seamlessly spans these channels is a necessity. In the same Deloitte survey, 92 per cent of the organisations that believe customer experience is a differentiator offer multiple contact channels.

Customers are often QA testers

A contact centre change can produce hundreds of test cases, but companies that test manually execute only about 20 per cent of these. This leaves an 80 per cent chance of a defect being discovered by customers.

And, let’s face it: customer experience is a differentiator only when it works to make customer engagement easier.

Cyara’s value proposition

By comparison, Cyara customers consistently innovate 40 to 70 per cent faster, reduce project timelines by up to 20 per cent, and spend 70 per cent less time in defect. These are significant Customer Experience Innovation Lifecycle (CXIL) benefits that can get any organisation off of the rollercoaster and confidently coping with today’s rapid pace of innovation.

CX drives business

Cyara’s customers in the UK include leading banks, utilities companies, and telecommunications providers. Industry studies show that companies who get the CX right outperform their competition.

So, how’s your CX?


www.cyara.com

Shares