The consumerisation of support is happening at a rapid pace. Is your organisation ready to turn the support experience into a competitive advantage?
Exceptional support experiences drive both customer and employee advocacy.
- Do your employees and business customers enjoy the ease of receiving service via a mobile app?
- Do your employees and business customers prefer low-effort self-service options to resolve issues on their own?
- Does your support team want to focus less on traditional break/fix issues and more on adding greater value to the organisation?
The support expectations of your customers and employees continue to rise based on their experiences in the broader consumer world. IT enterprise and product support organisations are facing increased pressure to meet these expectations across the entire spectrum of IT service delivery and support activities, which demands a customer-oriented approach. The support experience you provide becomes just as important as the resolution to the problem. Great support experiences turn satisfied employees and customers into advocates, which in turn helps you retain your companies two greatest assets, your customers and the employees that support them.
Shifting to a customer-oriented approach first requires understanding that your employees are often your most important customer. Being employee-centric is a prerequisite to becoming a customer-oriented organisation. After all, how can you take care of your customers if you can’t first take care of the employees supporting them? The good news is that many of the support solutions designed to improve the customer experience can also be turned inward to improve the employee experience, as the two go hand in hand.
How can Sutherland help?
With more than 30 years of domain experience, combined with our in-house platform teams and strong technology partnerships with companies such as ServiceNow and Zendesk, Sutherland offers a unique value proposition. Avoiding the typical one-size-fits-all approach, we focus on tailored solutions that match the right methodology and delivery strategy to meet short- and long-term business goals.
Sutherland delivers IT, employee, and customer workflows that matter. We help organisations of all sizes tap into the full transformative power of these platforms by ensuring that the solutions delivered are relevant, solve your business problems and align with desired business outcomes.
We partner with you to simplify the complexity of work into digital workflows and automate business processes so operational efficiency and support experience is improved for both the employee and customer.
Whether you need quick time-to-value with managed services, or a more robust solution optimising your organisation, tools and processes, Sutherland is committed to be your partner of choice.
The Sutherland advantage
At Sutherland’s, we believe that differentiation and unique value are based on results. Process transformation is embedded in Sutherland’s DNA and permeates our Enterprise Business Service practice. Our service delivery expertise, industry-specific subject matter experts, platform teams and technology partnerships enable us to deliver scalable solutions.
Global service delivery footprint: With 84 locations in 20 countries, Sutherland provides cost-effective support services in more than 40 languages, with 24/7 follow-the-sun support capabilities.
Sutherland next-gen managed services platforms: Sutherland offers a variety of platforms that deliver feature-rich, managed services that reduce operational costs and improve the user experience.
- SmartLeap for Enterprise: SmartLeap for Enterprise is a suite of software/hardware remediation applications enabling support technicians to provide timely, accurate fixes to PC end users, thereby increasing efficiency and improving UX.
- SGS Cognitive Knowledge Engine: The Cognitive Knowledge Engine delivers the most relevant content to your customers, prospects and employees by reading intelligently into the context and intent behind a search. The result is enhanced self-service, increased employee productivity, pre-emptive support, seamless case management and lower support costs.
- SGS FixBits: FixBits are bite-sized automation solutions that can be used to resolve support issues with minimal effort. This platform is highly scalable and has an integrated module to create, test and deploy automation snippets with support and knowledge from subject matter experts.
- SGS Chatbots: Sutherland combines use-centred design, AI and 30 years of customer experience leadership to offer clients enterprise-grade chatbot solutions that scale. We offer custom-built chatbot solutions fully aligned with your business outcomes using advanced conversational AI engines and NLP.
- SGS intella: Intella combines the power of self-service IT analytics with the NOW platform to provide a unified solution, featuring a broad range of analytics use cases. Users get an integrated experience that seamlessly takes them from the ServiceNow application to purpose-built analytics dashboards with rich visuals.
- SGS Robility: Sutherland’s RPA platform is currently running more than 1,000 operational process, with over 3,000 BOTS processing more than 1.5 million transactions per month across six distinct verticals. We are tool-agnostic with advanced skills, using UiPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere and WorkFusion.
- Sutherland Connect: Our omni-channel Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS), powered by Genesys, gives clients a robust, scalable, omni-channel contact centre solution with savings of up to 50 per cent versus competing on-prem and cloud contact centre providers.
Technology Partnerships: Sutherland is a Premier partner and MSP with ServiceNow and a ZenDesk authorised partner. By leveraging our technology partnerships, we bring a best-fit service management platform to the solution that matches your business requirements and budget. If you are already invested in one of these tools, we can help you maximise that investment with a full suite of professional services.
Sutherland Labs: At our design thinking labs, we transform everyday business interactions into delightful customer experiences by designing processes around the needs of customers, employees, and other stakeholders. We create smarter experiences by understanding human needs and translating them to business requirements, while facilitating process transformation by designing a seamless end-to-end experience.
For more information on how we can help you transform your employee and customer support experience, see www.sutherlandglobal.com