"Is the fashion industry prepared for gathering and using this tsunami of data?" Chips under the skin are a frequent and popular device in sci-fi stories. From the Matrix films...
25 June 2018
RelatedShow more like this
Turning the tide
Reader: International trade for SMEs declining
Finance / Management
How to lure the big investors of Silicon Valley
The expert view: How can we take advantage of risk in a fast changing European landscape?
Finance / Industry View
Small business is big business – why the small independent insurance broker casts a big shadow
- FinanceGhana benefits from natural resources
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementCity bosses 'heading to Brussels with post-Brexit trade deal offer
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementPoliticians 'find it frightening to suggest Brexit could be a disaster'
- FinanceBritons 'become debt-free 12 years later than they expect'
- Finance / Latest News / MarketingNew rules rolled out to stop funding for organised crime and terrorism
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementAmazon pledge to slash Whole Foods prices hits supermarket shares