Imprecision in language is one of the worst traits that a leader can possess. Business Reporter's resident U.S. 'blogger recommends hiring an annoyingly clever person to force you to communicate clearly...
18 March 2018
RelatedShow more like this
Reader: Get informed fast with this week’s hot news in the world of e-commerce
The American View: It’s Our Problem
Management / Marketing
Data is the new oil
The American View: Preparing for the Violence (that Follows the Violence)
The American View: Under a Killing Meme
- ManagementThe top five advantages and disadvantages of gig economy workers
- Latest News / ManagementUnilever expects slow start to 2017 as challenges continue
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementPoliticians 'find it frightening to suggest Brexit could be a disaster'
- ManagementMcDonald's introduces touchscreen ordering and customisation in the UK
- Management / The Big InterviewThe Big Interview: Amanda Staveley
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementAmazon pledge to slash Whole Foods prices hits supermarket shares