The owner of British Airways has taken a 460 million euro (£389 million) Brexit hit following the collapse in the value of the pound, but still managed to report rising...
24 February 2017
RelatedShow more like this
Ninth year in the red for RBS as annual loss extends to £7bn
House price rises in Liverpool and Birmingham now outstrip London
Soaring energy bills a result of government intervention, report finds
Finance / Latest News
New home-buyers could need £23,000 to get onto property ladder
Latest News / Management
Workers putting in billions of pounds worth of unpaid overtime, study reveals
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementMore RBS job cuts expected as banks set to reveal annual results
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementOne in three firms 'looking to part-relocate overseas amid Brexit uncertainty'
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementUniversity chiefs' salary packages worth more than £250,000 on average - report
- Latest NewsPlea for vouchers to convert cars to use environmentally-friendly fuels
- Latest News / ManagementPrimark sales increase 22 per cent thanks to Brexit-hit pound
- Latest NewsHouse price rises in Liverpool and Birmingham now outstrip London