Nationwide said it was "alert" to the squeeze on household spending power and was bracing for tougher trading despite rolling out a record number of mortgages to first-time buyers. The...
19 November 2017
RelatedShow more like this
Shares in Carillion dive more than 40% on profit warning
Christmas shoppers warned cyber-criminals are ‘getting ready to pounce’
Many card borrowers ‘having credit limits increased without being asked’
Black Friday retail record expected as shoppers set to spend £2.6 billion
Mountain Warehouse says inflation has peaked as profits rise
- Latest News / ManagementUnilever expects slow start to 2017 as challenges continue
- Latest News / ManagementWaitrose unveils deal to sell overseas with online retailer
- Latest NewsAkzo Nobel confirms merger talks with Axalta
- Latest News / TechnologyHow fake news is destroying democracy
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementAsos announces revenue increase driven by international sales
- Latest News / TechnologyOnline and mobile banking 'helping young people to save'