Microsoft’s new augmented reality system, HoloLens, is helping organisations such as NASA digitally transform the way they collaborate, communicate and manage projects at the International Space Station, as well as...
30 March 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- TechnologyThe Debate: Google’s Android Security 2016 Year In Review report
- TechnologyRise of the robots
- TechnologyMultiple interactive platforms the way forwards for SMEs, says Intuit
- Information Security / TechnologyTwo thirds of firms infected in 2016’s ransomware epidemic
- TechnologyWhen worlds collide