Voice-activated virtual assistants are nifty little devices, but they have a strong predisposition for evil.. Business Reporter's resident U.S. 'blogger Keil Hubert suggests that the risk-versus-reward analysis might make you reconsider...
20 November 2017
RelatedShow more like this
The expert view: How to mitigate cyber security risk
AI for Education
Management / Technology
The American View: No More Stupid Questions
Learning & Development / Management / Technology
The expert view: Fixing the UK cyber skills gap
Analysis / Management / Technology
The American View: Silence is Endorsement
- TechnologyLeaders putting firms at risk by failing to protect social media accounts
- Management / TechnologyThe American View: Helping or Haunting?
- Management / TechnologyRisk factors: the top five threats to your company
- TechnologyAI for Education
- TechnologyWhat countries are investing in robots?
- Management / TechnologyThe American View: No More Stupid Questions