Google is "committed" to creating an international forum designed to tackle extreme content appearing online, the technology giant has said. In response to calls from Prime Minister Theresa May for...
29 May 2017
RelatedShow more like this
Cyber Security / Latest News / Technology / Technology Videos / Video
Interpreting the WannaCry press hysteria, what your business needs to know
Latest News / Management / Technology
The Firm and the Infirm
Driverless cars disrupting the insurance industry
What countries are investing in robots?
AI and automisation should be embraced, not feared’ says Jo Causon, CEO of the Institute of Customer Service
- Marketing / TechnologyFake offer social media scams on the rise in January, figures show
- TechnologyLaw of the jungle
- Latest News / Management / TechnologyThe Firm and the Infirm
- TechnologyiOS exploit could let hackers bypass MDM and install malicious apps
- Latest News / TechnologyTech giant Google 'committed to ensuring terrorists do not have voice online'