Joanne Frearson talks to Stephen Brobst, CTO at Teradata, about how data-driven healthcare applications could make for more accurate – and far cheaper – diagnosis and treatment by 2030. Stephen ...
15 December 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- TechnologyWhat’s app, doc?
- TechnologyFirms warned over DNS data exfiltration as GDPR fines loom
- TechnologyAI for Education
- TechnologyThe expert view: Improving the skills gap in cyber security
- TechnologyHackers 'could use threat of GDPR fines to convince firms to pay ransoms'
- Management / TechnologyHow the tech revolution is making insurance better for everyone