Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specific on your booking form (“you” or “your”) and Lyonsdown a company registered in England and Wales under number 05832927 whose registered office is 3a Chestnut House, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire WD7 9AD, for delegate registrations for the event specified on your booking form. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration to attend the Event you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Lyonsdown will be unable to accept your registration.
1. All prices are exclusive of UK VAT at 20%. U.K. VAT registration no. GB830519543. Tel: +44 (0) 208 349 4363 Fax: +44 (0) 20 8346 3848 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: Lyonsdown Ltd, Shakespeare House, 7 Shakespeare Road, London N3 1XE
2. Lyonsdown Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
a. Delegate bookings are fully transferable. A delegate who is unable to attend must send a replacement of equivalent authority. Should these requirements not be met, a cancellation fee equivalent to either a standard ticket price or public sector ticket price will be charged. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
b. In the event that Lyonsdown cancels an Event for any reason or postpones an Event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another Lyonsdown Event to be mutually agreed with Lyonsdown, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
c. Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances. All payments must be made prior to the date of the event.
d. Upon receipt of cancellation penalty, the delegate will receive a credit which can be used by the delegate/colleague at any future Lyonsdown summit.
3. Lyonsdown is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an Event. Lyonsdown shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this Event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this Event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
4. Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Lyonsdown reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
5. All unauthorised photography and the recording of transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a delegate and you consent to the use by Lyonsdown to any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
6. The personal information which you provide to us will be held by us on a database. You agree that Lyonsdown may share this information with other companies in the Lyonsdown Group and other selected third parties.
7. Lyonsdown reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
8. Your registration is an offer to Lyonsdown to attend an event/summit/conference/seminar/workshop (“Event”) which is subject to Lyonsdown’s acceptance in writing (which may include email). A binding contract between Lyonsdown and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance (“confirmation”) is sent by Lyonsdown to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you have provided at the time of registration. You should contact Lyonsdown if you have not received Confirmation within working 5 days of your registration. Lyonsdown reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
9. Discounts: All 'Early Bird' discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
10. Any discounts offered by Lyonsdown (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
11. Discounts do not apply if a delegate cancels or does not show on the day without providing Lyonsdown with a suitable replacement. In these cases the full delegate rate will be invoiced.
12. All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
13. Payment Policy
14. Payment is due in full at the time of registration by credit / debit card or within 7 days of receipt of the invoice if the 'invoice' option is chosen. Lunches, refreshments and detailed Event materials are included.
15. For late bookings payments must be received no later than 48 hours prior to the Event.
16. Your registration will be confirmed by Lyonsdown in writing.
17. Prices for each event are correct at the time of publication. Lyonsdown reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Lyonsdown.
18. Attendees who are vendors, solution providers, or other suppliers of goods or services must register under the Vendor / Solution Provider category. Vendors are prohibited from soliciting attendees unless they are participating as an exhibitor or sponsor of the Event.