The financial services industry is changing rapidly. Powered by Big Data and Machine Learning, companies can predict consumer wants and target individual prospective customers with highly personalised offers.
But this opportunity comes at a cost. Not only does it require careful planning and resourcing, but there are many ethical, reputational and regulatory hurdles to cross.
And all this comes at a time of rapid change and uncertainty. The pandemic has shown us how difficult it can be to plan for the future. And the move to cloud computing has uncovered many risks to privacy and data security. At the same time, consumer attitudes and behaviours are changing significantly.
All of this makes it difficult for organisations to service their existing customers and evolve their products for new customers.
These issues and more will be discussed at a free online workshop is brought to you by Business Reporter and kindly sponsored by Mitek Systems. During the workshop, delegates will be invited to discuss customer engagement and new product development during a time of rapid change and uncertainty:
- How current consumer trends and social changes are impacting financial services provision
- How rapid technological change is affecting opportunities and governance in the financial services industry, and in particular risk management, ethics and regulatory compliance
- How uncertainty, for example the disruption caused by the pandemic or new disruptive technologies, can best be managed in the financial services sector
The workshop is your chance to contribute to the debate around rapid change and uncertainty in the financial services industry. You will be able to share your knowledge with your peers, challenge their opinions, and jointly develop ideas for best practice with them.
The questions we will explore
During the workshop we will focus on questions such as:
- How to engage with customers in the rapidly shifting digital age we are now living in
- How to develop new financial services products in a time of uncertainty and fast changing consumer requirements
- How to innovate and deliver against the needs of an ever more demanding customer
- How to manage digital risk, stay safe from fraudsters and identity theft, and meet compliance and regulatory requirements
- How to take advantage of emerging technologies such as Big Data and Artificial Intelligence in a way that is ethical and compliant with existing and likely future regulation
- How can larger established banks and the emerging fintech community work symbiotically to achieve these goals
Who is invited?
This workshop is designed for senior (board level) decision makers who are involved in:
- Developing new products and services
- Marketing to existing and potential customers
- Managing digital risks
- Guiding organisation through digital transformation
- Ensuring good governance
Delegates will work at medium sized and large financial services organisations in the private sector.
Join with 11 other senior decision makers in financial services at our interactive event which will take place on 25th March 2021 at 09:30am (GMT)
As part of the event, we will send you a complimentary hamper which you may enjoy as part of the event or at your leisure afterwards. In order to send this to you, we need to collect the address at which you will be attending the event. This information is purely collected to send the hamper and will not be stored beyond the event or transmitted to third parties.
For any enquiries, please contact Mergim on 0208 349 6487 or email email@example.com
This workshop is brought to you by Mitek Services and is only for senior executives as mentioned above. Registrations of junior professionals, consultants, solution providers or other sellers to this market won’t be accepted. To be eligible you must be employed by a corporate legal entity such as a private company: if you are a sole trader or in a partnership other than a legally incorporated partnership we will be unable to offer you a place.
This event is free to attend.