Experienced Supply Chain Operations Director with broad cross-functional expertise in FMCG, within both, Supply Chain and also Commercial sides of the business: Demand & Supply Planning, S&OP, Materials Planning, Purchasing, Distribution, Inventory & Life Cycle Management, Marketing planning, Size of Line optimization. Broad international experience, working and living in Poland, Germany, Russia, UK.
Key competencies include:
• S&OP / SIOP / IBP leadership
• Demand Planning / Promotional Forecasting / Merchandising / Demand sensing
• Supply Planning, Materials Planning, Finished Goods Purchasing & Supply Chain optimizations
• Inventory Management, Product Life Cycle Management
• Project management (incl. processes standardization and integration, IT implementations)
• Building successful teams
• Coaching and inspiring teams to innovate (certified coach)
• FMCG : cosmetics/make-up, personal care, skin care, fragrance, hair care, jewelry, fashion accessories, home
Successful projects delivery across Central Europe, Eastern Europe, South Africa, Italy & Mediterranean, Turkey, United Kingdom, Brazil, Germany, Netherlands, Latin America
A passionate public speaker on S&OP / IBP / Demand Planning, Cross-functional collaboration & Leadership.