Three-fifths of Britons would be willing to buy a house with other members of their family and live in a multi-generational home, a survey has found. Some 60% of people...
17 December 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- ManagementGetting to the heart of the matter
- ManagementIs Black Friday as a good deal for retailers as it is for consumers?
- TechnologyTop 5: The most common ways to hack your computer
- Latest NewsDavid Davis says he just has to be calm, not very clever, to be Brexit secretary
- Management / The Big InterviewThe Big Interview: Amanda Staveley
- ManagementThe Apprentice winner Ricky Martin on life with Lord Sugar and hiring apprentices of his own