In august last year, new legislation came into force that has fundamentally changed the legal framework governing commercial insurance. The Insurance Act is a game-changing shift in favour of UK...
17 December 2017
RelatedShow more like this
Under-25s are struggling because they don´t earn living wage, says Charity
Whitbread takes full control of Costa Coffee in China
Finsbury pastry factory closure to see 250 jobs go
Campaigners question claim that businesses need flow of EU workers
Topps Tiles warns over profits amid sales slump
- ManagementGetting to the heart of the matter
- ManagementIs Black Friday as a good deal for retailers as it is for consumers?
- TechnologyTop 5: The most common ways to hack your computer
- Latest NewsDavid Davis says he just has to be calm, not very clever, to be Brexit secretary
- Management / The Big InterviewThe Big Interview: Amanda Staveley
- ManagementThe Apprentice winner Ricky Martin on life with Lord Sugar and hiring apprentices of his own