Imprecision in language is one of the worst traits that a leader can possess. Business Reporter's resident U.S. 'blogger recommends hiring an annoyingly clever person to force you to communicate clearly...
18 March 2018
RelatedShow more like this
- ManagementThe top five advantages and disadvantages of gig economy workers
- FinanceGhana benefits from natural resources
- FinanceBritons 'become debt-free 12 years later than they expect'
- TechnologyLeaders putting firms at risk by failing to protect social media accounts
- Finance / Latest News / ManagementPoliticians 'find it frightening to suggest Brexit could be a disaster'