Best-selling author Chris Skinner ponders the power struggle between old, nowadays and future of finance industry. There's an old joke about the guy lost driving in the countryside who stops...
18 December 2017
RelatedShow more like this
Dock & Bay win backing from Dragon Den’s Deborah Meaden
Booming jobs market failing to spark surge in productivity, experts say
Heathrow expansion could create UK’s largest unionised workforce
Sluggish growth to continue into third quarter amid services slump
Tesco chiefs face trial over £326 million accounting scandal
- ManagementThe Apprentice winner Ricky Martin on life with Lord Sugar and hiring apprentices of his own
- TechnologyBlocking out the future of transactions
- Finance / ManagementWho controls the future of finance?
- ManagementHow The Apprentice winner Joseph Valente brought his business into the 21st century
- TechnologyNew data and AI techniques are overtaking the insurance sector