Have you tried to adopt AI and failed, or just considering AI, there’s a lot of hype around artificial intelligence (AI). But dig deeper and you’ll find it goes beyond hype. According to MIT Technology Review, 87% of companies have deployed AI, with 41% citing improved customer experience as a benefit.
Join Google Cloud and Genesys as they highlight the best practices and things to avoid with AI and machine learning technologies to create good, complementary outcomes. Hear customer examples across verticals and see how your organisation can start on the AI journey
10:00 – 10:05
Jeremy Swinfen Green, Editor-in-Chief, Business Reporter
10:05 – 10:35
Transforming contact centres with AI - Best practices and pitfalls from Google Cloud and Genesys
- In reality, how is AI in contact centres currently being used?
- What are the benefits to organisations of using AI in contract centres?
- How does AI impact on the work of contact centre operatives?
- Bot demo
- How can the feedback from AI powered contact centres be used more widely across an organisation?
- What is best practice when planning a move towards implementing an AI powered solution? And what are the obstacles to look out for?
Ian Campbell, Sales Specialist Director, Genesys
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organisations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organisations of any size can provide true personalisation at scale, interact with empathy and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact centre platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.